Alpha Invitation 17/18
Millions of people have tried Alpha all around the world.
Who will you invite?
A personal invitation is the most effective way to invite someone to try Alpha.
Every year, churches across the world invite their communities to explore life, faith and meaning on Alpha.
This year, we are building on the momentum of the Global Alpha Invitation 2016 featuring Bear Grylls, and have created new Alpha videos, stories and resources that you can use to promote your Alpha to your community and to invite people to try Alpha.
The new invitation videos focus on the universal human need to explore. They follow six people from different countries and contexts from all around the world, all with their own story of exploration to share.
Explore the stories, share them with your friends and invite them to join the adventure. Watch the stories >
Kindly note that due to our contract with Bear Grylls and his team, all of his images and videos from the Global Alpha Invitation 2016 must be removed by 31 December 2017.
The new Alpha Invitation 17/18 resources will be available from July 2017. They include:
- Posters, banners and postcards
- Alpha brand and usage guidelines for editing the above materials (we recommend editing them using Adobe Acrobat Pro)
- Six Alpha stories of exploration as well as an 'Explore More' main invitation video that ties them all together
- A 'Who Will You Invite?' video that you could play at a church service, to encourage your congregation to invite their friends and family
- PowerPoint slides that you could also use at church to inform your congregation of your Alpha's details
- Images for use on social media and WhatsApp, editable on PowerPoint
#2: Choose your Alpha product
After you've invited your friends and community to try Alpha, why not use the Alpha Film Series to run your Alpha?
The Alpha Film Series is an updated, engaging and globally-made resource designed to take people on an epic journey exploring the basics of the Christian faith. It's free to download on Alpha Builder.
The series covers all of the traditional Alpha content and is made up of fifteen episodes (each under 30 minutes), an introduction to the Alpha day or weekend, as well as specific training videos.
Visit alpha.org/alphafilmseries for more information.
#3: Find Support
Contact your National Alpha Office for more information about the Alpha Invitation 17/18, any of our Alpha products, training your team or simply how to run the best Alpha possible.